PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The business named Science me Up, headquartered at 146 bureau de la Colline in Saint Cloud, France (92210), is responsible for the processing of data collected on this website. For any query relating to the processing of your personal data, you may send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data liable to be collected may include your first name, last name, your date and place of birth, your e-mail address, your country of residence, the name of your company, your profession, and the information listed in your CV. The processing of this data has as legal basis either your consent, which can be revoked at any moment, or the legitimate interests of Science Me Up, insofar as these interests are not superseded by your own interests or your freedoms and rights in accordance to the law and regulations.
Data collected within the scope of an application: your data will be processed as part of the analysis of your suitability to the job you have applied for or equivalent during the process of recruitment. This data will be stored for 2 years after the last contact.
For the management of our applications, we utilize the services of Zenploy, Inc. (1733 W Wildwood Dr., Phoenix AZ 85045, USA). Thus, the data submitted in your online application will be processed and stored by their servers hosted by Amazon Web Services in the United States of America. Zenploy was chosen with care and respects the applicable rules regarding the protection of data, notably for residents of the EU (GDPR). For more information, click here.
Data collected within the scope of the sending of newsletters: this data is utilized in order to be able to communicate to you, in a regular fashion and with your consent, the latest news that we wish to share with our users. For the management of our newsletters, we utilize the services of MailChimp (Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta GA 30308, USA). This service provider is certified in accordance with the global agreement of data protection, Privacy Shield, which assures an adequate level of protection of your data. For more information, click here.
You have, at any moment, the possibility of withdrawing your consent and unsubscribing by clicking on the link provided for this purpose located at the bottom of each of the newsletters.
Data collected within the scope of a contact form: the data collected in a contact form is necessary for Science Me Up’s processing of your request. The data is stored for the longest duration necessary in accordance with any applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
In compliance with the regulations regarding the protection of personal data, you may exercise your rights (access, rectification, removal, opposition, limitation, and transferability, where necessary). For any information about cyber law or the free exercise of your liberties and rights over the processing of your personal data managed by Science Me Up, you can send a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (CNIL), by accessing their website at www.cnil.fr/en/home.
It is possible that during the User’s visit to the website a “cookie” (a small file sent by the website to the user’s browser, which is then stored on the computer) will be added to their computer. Cookies allow for the storage of data concerning the User or their browsing on a website. The cookies utilized by our website cannot spread viruses, nor can they install malicious software on the user’s computer. The majority of them do not contain more than randomly generated numbers.
The types of cookies used are:
- Functional cookies: they are necessary for the functioning of the Site. Without these cookies, certain actions that you may desire to carry out on the Site will not successfully performed. If you deactivate these cookies, certain functions of the website will not be operational. These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website.
- Audience-measuring cookies: These are cookies dedicated to analysis and website performance. They allow us to follow and to analyze data relative to the Site’s usage (number of visits, visited pages, the activity of visitors and the frequency of their visits, the city from where the User is connected via their IP address, among other usage data).
The User is informed that third-party cookies may be received by the computer from third parties when certain functions are utilized:
- Targeting or advertising cookies: they remember your visit on the site, the visited pages, and the links followed by the User, and they share this information with third parties such as advertisers.
- Social network cookies: sharing buttons or social network plug-ins may be used on the website in order to share content. These buttons allow the User to share a web page’s address to their network. In this way, a web page can be shown to several hundred or thousand people. The buttons consist of “Like” and “Share” options on third-party social networks. By accessing the Science Me Up website and other websites through the usage of social media buttons, certain information about the activities of the User on the internet can be recorded. The User is informed that these sharing buttons can send cookies that allow to trace their browsing. Science me Up is not responsible for the usage of the User’s data by the social networks.
- External links: the Site can contain links leading to other internet sites. These links are independent and provided only for information purposes. We cannot prevent these external sites from sending cookies and collecting data on the usage of content by the User. Science me Up has no control over the content of these sites and disclaims all responsibility over any of these. The browsing of these sites is subject to their own usage and personal data protection conditions.