Senior Data Scientist researcher (PhD level)Paris, France
Niveau d'études :
de Bac + 8 ou plus au minimum à Bac + 8 ou plus au maximum
de Junior (2-5 ans) au minimum à Expérimenté (6-10 ans) au maximum
Description du poste
- Development of new tools for the analysis of complex data (large, noisy data),
- Statistical processing and data modeling for the identification and validation of biological signatures for diagnostic purposes,
- Close collaboration with academic research collaborators,
- Co-supervision of students,
- Control and monitoring of the workflow of tasks involving data in R&D projects
- Evaluation of the feasibility of R&D projects
- Writing reports on the progress of R&D projects,
- Scientific, competitive and technological watch.
- Ph.D. in Applied Math, data science, statistics or computer science.
- 3 years of experience in the application of machine learning technics.
- Familiarity with the processing of mega data, database management, and Machine Learning software libraries.
- Statistical expertise on : multidimensional statistics, data classification and segmentation, supervised and unsupervised modeling.
- Python expert
- Team spirit
- Takeoff date: As soon as possible
- Rocket launch site: Paris
- Fuel: 50 to 70 KE