Research Associate - Data curation (CDI)Strasbourg, France
Niveau d'études :
de Bac + 3 au minimum à Bac + 8 ou plus au maximum
Junior (2-5 ans) au minimum
Description du poste
- Responsible for the integrity and organization of image data in a large research database.
- Annotate image data, including fluoroscopy, x-ray, CT, and MRI.
- Work with third party contractors and surgeons to develop large sets of annotated data.
- Work with contractors to maintain HIPAA compliancy of research database.
- Coursework in human anatomy.
- Experience working with medical images.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills – proficiency in English.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience annotating medical image datasets, including segmentation and landmark identification.
- Experience in database design / curation.
- Good working knowledge of DICOM.
- Understanding of HIPAA and EU data privacy laws.
- Background in basic statistics.
- Takeoff date: As soon as possible.
- Rocket launch site: Strasbourg.
- High competitive salary.