Quant Researcher - CryptocurrencyParis, France
Niveau d'études :
de Bac + 5 au minimum à Bac + 8 ou plus au maximum
de Débutant (0-1 an) au minimum à Expérimenté (6-10 ans) au maximum
Description du poste
- Researching high to low-frequency alphas for the cryptocurrencies market.
- Backtesting and implementing strategies in Python and/or R and/or Matlab into a live trading environment
- Collaborating internally with other Data Scientists, Quantitative Traders, Software Engineers and Senior Management to drive cutting edge research
- Collaborating closely with partners scientific labs in France or abroad.
- Holder of a Master’s degree or a PhD in finance, computer science, mathematics, physics, or another quantitative discipline with ideally 5 years of experience in the world of market finance.
- Expertise in the use of Python/R/Matlab.
- Extensive experience in math problem solving
- You have good analytical skills, rigor in the study of a problem.
- You show great ability to take initiative and creativity in your work.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with cryptocurrencies is not required but an interest in the field of cryptocurrencies will be greatly appreciated.
- Experience with Quantitative Finance
- Experience with cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Experience with trading systems
- French intermediate level
- Fast learner, self-motivated and demonstrated team player who can adapt to situations
- Getting Things Done attitude
- Good culture fit (passionate – reliable – straightforward)
- Ease of working and communicating with various people
- Fuel: Starting at 70k€ (négociable) + Tokens
- Take-off date: ASAP.
- Launch base: Full Remote
- Flexible working hours