Document processing researcherToulouse, France
Junior (2-5 ans) au minimum
Description du poste
OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE OF THE COMPANY
Our client is specialized in software development for all types of documents used by B2B and B2C customers. He is recognized as a global specialist in the field.
Inside a team of seven developers, your mission as software architect are :
- Building a research program related to user problems.
- Doing product development bringing innovative improvement
- All development cycle done in iterative mode, including industrialization process.
- Scientific and technical literature review in the field of document processing (machine learning, pattern recognition, etc.).
- Possibility to publish and going in scientific conferences.
• Engineer, Master or Doctorate degree in computer science, software engineering with expertise in document analysis.
- High skilled in all phases of professional software development.
- Very good knowledge of .NET and Microsoft Azure platforms.
- High skilled in C # development and C ++ as a bonus.
- Very good knowledge of techniques and algorithms related to image processing.
- High skilled in all techniques related to document management (artificial intelligence, modeling, compression, recognition of characters and shapes, bar codes…).
- English level : B2-C1 required
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy working in collaboration
- Creative and problem-solver.
- Possibility of remote work (2 days/ week).
- Take-off date: As soon as possible.
- Launch base: Toulouse or Muret.
En quelques clics je peux déposer ma candidature
À propos du recruteur
Technical Recruiter with an history of working as a developper first and then as an IT consultant. A long story short, I was Cobol and Rpg then Ksh and Powershel, among others, in IT service management surrounded by new generations of developpers and retrained in IT technical recruiter after a bachelor HR degree.