Researcher in medical image registration (multimodal)Strasbourg, France
Ph.D au minimum
No experience au minimum
OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE OF THE COMPANY
Our client is a medical device company who designs new surgical medical image analysis technology.
They are looking for a researcher in computer vision to help design and build intraoperative computer vision tools for orthopedic surgeons.
For their R&D center in Strasbourg, you’ll work in collaboration with a team of engineers, scientists, and medical doctors on different research projects.
- Research and prototype image processing applications to solve problems in orthopedic surgeries
- May manage one or more advanced research projects simultaneously
- Work with the team to integrate solutions into existing products
- Collaboration with various team members such as data engineers, data scientists, statisticians, computer scientists, and with application developers
- May require travel to conferences to research new technologies and research
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Vision, or related field, with expertise in medical imaging, registration/reconstruction.
VITAL SPHERE – mandatory
- Experience in 2D-3D registration of medical image datasets 2D fluoroscopic to 3D CT.
- Experience of working with 3D medical image data (CT, MRI).
- Working knowledge of image registration techniques and mathematics
- Working knowledge of image segmentation techniques and mathematics
- C++ development experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills – proficiency in English
- A demonstrated ability to meaningfully contribute to software development projects
ORBITAL SPHERES – Nice to have
- GPU programming experience
- CT image reconstruction (cone-beam CT).
- Experience with any of the following toolkits: VTK, ITK, OpenCV, CMake, Qt
- Experience with mathematics and application of statistical shape modeling
- Knowledge of machine learning as applied to medical images
- Working knowledge of software verification and validation, including continuous integration methodologies and tools
- Agile project methodologies
- Medical device software development experience
- Takeoff date: as soon as possible
- Rocket launch site: Strasbourg, France
- Fuel: 50 to 60 0000 KE
🚀 Science me Up is a scientific recruitment firm for executive profiles, from young graduates, PhDs, R&D engineers to management positions.
Our particularity? Above all, we are scientists with a significant career in R&D and industrial fields. Our recruiters are now on a mission to make you travel to the job of your dreams!
Get your career off the ground, all of our jobs on https://www.sciencemeup.com/
In a few clicks I can apply for this job
About the recruitment consultant
I am passionate about recruitment and competencies evaluation. I finish my Ph.D. in Industrial & Organizational Psychology in 2017, my dissertation topic was about fairness and discrimination perceptions during a selection process. I was also in Ph.D. Students associations, organizing social and professional events. Now as a recruiter in Science me Up, I really care about being fair and available for all the applicants. Don't delay, just drop your resume, we'll answer!